Some fixtures are “high performance”.
Some fixtures are “high efficiency”.
MaP PREMIUM is BOTH!!
Last Updated: June 7, 2023
ALL_MaP_PREMIUM-HETs provide superior and efficiency for residential or light commercial applications where water discharged from other fixtures, appliances, or processes, etc., near the toilet fixture can help transport waste through the drain pipes.
Qualifying tank-type residential/light commercial toilet fixtures must:
- Be certified to WaterSense®
- Have an effective flush volume no more than 4.0 litres (1.10 gallons*) – 14% BELOW the current WaterSense® requirement! (With special unique requirements for dual-flush models)
- Have a MaP flush performance score of at least 600 grams – 170% of the current WaterSense® requirement!
- COMPLETE list of 413 MaP Premium toilet models. 2023-06-07-ALL_MaP_PREMIUM-HETs
- COMPLETE list of 337 MaP Premium toilet models approved by the California Energy Commission for sale in California. 2023-06-07-MaP_PREMIUM-HETs-Avail_California
*MaP PREMIUM recognizes that 1.10 gallons is slightly greater than 4.0 litres, however, it is our professional opinion that this difference is not materially significant.